Here is a small RSA Talk by Dan Pink which is animated by RSA Animate. It talks about the truth behind motivating people in any organization.
According to wikipedia, Dan Pink has written five books that focus on the “changing workplace,” and that have appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list:
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself
It is a must see for managements as well to understand the staff and what they want and need to flourish. And it might also enlighten people on why the hell banks and often governments rewards are generally failure?